Staley Dental - Proudly Providing General & Cosmetic Dentistry to Boise, Idaho Families
Our Boise dental practice is dedicated to restoring and enhancing your beautiful smile. With more than 16 years of experience, Dr. John Staley is committed to providing quality dental care in a relaxed environment. We want to welcome you to our clean, modern office in Downtown Boise. Dr. Staley loves caring for people and is passionate about giving patients their desired smile. He welcomes patients of all ages, and is very considerate about accommodating dental fears and anxieties. The friendly staff at our Boise dental office pride themselves on their gentle, efficient techniques that will soothe even the most anxious patients.
General Dentistry in Boise
Dr. Staley and our team of dental professionals specialize in family and general dentistry with an emphasis on preventive care and overall oral health. We make use of modern technology to ensure that each and every procedure is minimally invasive, with as little discomfort as possible. Some of the services we provide in our Boise dental office include:
- General Dentistry - Cleanings, x-rays, and preventive care. We also offer the convenience of CEREC - same day crowns and veneers.
- Zoom Whitening - Zoom is a gentle bleaching process that can be done in the office or at home.
- Dental Implants - We can place and restore missing teeth with long-term results thanks to the advanced dental technologies of implant posts and strong, cosmetic restorations to complete your smile. Whether it's single crown, bridges, or full/partial dentures we can help you out! Dr. Staley will prep the area with bone grafts if needed to optimize results. We even offer same day dental crowns!
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation – Used for both adults and children, nitrous oxide, or laughing gas will maximize your comfort during your visit. If you are anxious about your upcoming dental work or have a fear of the dentist, please ask about our sedation option.
- Periodontal Treatments - Our expert hygienists are qualified to treat all but the most severe cases of gum disease. Deep cleanings and maintenance cleaning programs will stop the progression of the damage caused by gum disease.
- Root Canals – We can take care of all but the most severe cases in our Boise dental office. A root canal will save the integrity of your tooth to support long-term oral health.
- Extractions – Painful and infected teeth may need to come out. We can extract them and work with you to find an optimal tooth replacement option. Wisdom teeth extractions are referred out.
Contact Us Today!
Staley Dental offers convenient appointment times, friendly and efficient service, and accepts most insurance plans. Contact us for comprehensive dental care in downtown Boise. Schedule an appointment today! Your oral health is our number one priority, and we’d love to help you achieve your most healthy and beautiful smile.